    Thanks,

    - Craig Taylor
    http://www.ctalkobt.net

    Craig Taylor, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Try writing as "colSpan" not "colspan". Another way is using
    tdElem.colSpan.
    Keep in mind that IE needs <tbody> after <table>, if IE creates his own
    <tbody> append to it instead of creating an own <tbody>.

    Greetings

    augustus kling, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Craig Taylor

    Craig Taylor Guest

    augustus kling wrote:
    > Try writing as "colSpan" not "colspan". Another way is using
    > tdElem.colSpan.
    > Keep in mind that IE needs <tbody> after <table>, if IE creates his own
    > <tbody> append to it instead of creating an own <tbody>.
    >
    > Greetings

    That did it.

    I am putting the tbody & thead in the table but can't use the .colSpan
    directly as I'm updating the table based upon results coming back from
    a JSON array.

    Thanks!

    - Craig Taylor
    http://www.ctalkobt.net