  1. Guest

    Just like the subject says.
    , Nov 13, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > Just like the subject says.

    How does your car affect a toilet? The answer is just as meaningful.
    Travis Newbury, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Brian Cryer Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Just like the subject says.

    Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
    websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Brian Cryer Guest

    "Brian Cryer" <brian.cryer@127.0.0.1.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Just like the subject says.

    > Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
    > websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.

    Whilst I suppose I can say that IE7 had broken the menu system, it turned
    out to be the DocType that needed updating not the CSS.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
    <> vouchsafed:

    > wrote:
    >> Just like the subject says.

    > How does your car affect a toilet?

    Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
    less of an impact if it's out of gas.

    > The answer is just as meaningful.

    ....but thought-provoking.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Neredbojias wrote:
    > To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
    > <> vouchsafed:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> Just like the subject says.

    >> How does your car affect a toilet?

    > Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
    > less of an impact if it's out of gas.
    >
    >> The answer is just as meaningful.

    > ...but thought-provoking.

    Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Nov 13, 2006
  7. dorayme Guest

    In article <8cfe0$4558f2ee$40cba7c0$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    > > To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
    > > <> vouchsafed:

    > >> How does your car affect a toilet?

    > > Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
    > > less of an impact if it's out of gas.
    > >
    > >> The answer is just as meaningful.

    > > ...but thought-provoking.
    > >

    > Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

    Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
    in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
    What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
    Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Nov 13, 2006
  8. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "Jonathan N. Little"
    <> vouchsafed:

    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
    >> <> vouchsafed:

    >>> How does your car affect a toilet?

    >> Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
    >> less of an impact if it's out of gas.
    >>
    >>> The answer is just as meaningful.

    >> ...but thought-provoking.
    >>

    > Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

    Yes, I seem to identify more facilely with the criminal element...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Nov 15, 2006
  9. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, dorayme
    <> vouchsafed:

    > In article <8cfe0$4558f2ee$40cba7c0$>,
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:
    >> > To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
    >> > <> vouchsafed:

    >> > Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there
    >> > may be less of an impact if it's out of gas.

    >> > ...but thought-provoking.
    >> >

    >> Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

    > Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
    > in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
    > What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
    > Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

    I plead the fifth. -Smirnoff it was, I think.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.
    Neredbojias, Nov 15, 2006