IE7, how's it affecitng your CSS so far?

Brian Cryer

Just like the subject says.

Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.

Brian Cryer

Brian Cryer said:
Well, I discovered this morning that its broken a menu system on one of my
websites which is implemented using pure-css. Otherwise, no change.

Whilst I suppose I can say that IE7 had broken the menu system, it turned
out to be the DocType that needed updating not the CSS.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"
How does your car affect a toilet?

Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
less of an impact if it's out of gas.
The answer is just as meaningful.

....but thought-provoking.

Jonathan N. Little

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Travis Newbury"

Negatively I'd say, -any way I can come up with. However, there may be
less of an impact if it's out of gas.

...but thought-provoking.
Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

dorayme

"Jonathan N. Little said:
Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Jonathan N. Little"
Ah, I see we're Cagney now! Much better than Caruso.

Yes, I seem to identify more facilely with the criminal element...

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, dorayme
Yeah, well, Boji (Hi Boji!), has obviously been in for a stretch
in the clinker - where Cagney is a big hero, for obvious reasons.
What did you do, Boji, I hope you did not try to assault Officer
Bud White when he came around to have a little chat.

I plead the fifth. -Smirnoff it was, I think.