    And can Ant create a setup package, if so, can u suggest me the
    document about that?

    Thanks.
    hon123456, Feb 17, 2012

  2. Re: If I develop C++ project in Eclipse. How can I create a setuppackage for windows and linux?

    On 2/17/2012 1:31 AM, hon123456 wrote:
    > If I create a C++ project in Eclipse. Then I want to
    > deploy it to windows. Then how to create a setup package for windows.
    > I have search the internet but I cannot find out the solution. Should
    > I use InstallShied?
    > And can Ant create a setup package, if so, can u suggest me the
    > document about that?

    C.l.c++ is not a newsgroup for Windows or Eclipse.

    Please find an appropriate venue to post your inquiries. Your question
    has *nothing* to do with C++ language; the fact that your project uses
    C++ language has basically no consequence on what you need to do to
    deploy your package on <whateverOS>. It is *OS-specific*, and as such
    is off-topic here.

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 17, 2012