If you want to know more about the implications

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Roseb441702, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Roseb441702

    Roseb441702 Guest

    or what you can do if your site/pictures have been copied, here is a search
    results list:

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=copying another's web page

    I have had someone use my graphic on their page and what made me so mad was
    thinking about the time that I spent on the graphic. In hindsight I wished I
    would have put a copyright symbol on it-which I can still do - which doesn't
    sound like a bad idea!

    Rose
    "Give A ShoutOut To The World!"
    Put Your Voice Message Online at: