IFRAME little question for expert

Frag

Hi guys,

I am able to place a IFRAME on a form. No problem at all. But I read that it's now possible to drag them all over your page since IE 5.5. I saw a very nice example of it, but it's was a huge page and it's difficult to understand what is happening in that one.

So, anyone has the easiest example of it. (Even a frame on a white page). I just want to understand how that drag work.

Thanks!!!

Frag

DJ WIce

:
: So, anyone has the easiest example of it. (Even a frame on a white page).
I just want to understand how that drag work.

Just try http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dragiframe/ the best example
I've seen.
Ok, there are some examples that look like your browser window, but I do not
think that is what it should be used for.

Wouter