    So, anyone has the easiest example of it. (Even a frame on a white page). I just want to understand how that drag work.

    Thanks!!!

    Frag
    Frag, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Frag

    DJ WIce Guest

    : I am able to place a IFRAME on a form. No problem at all. But I read that
    it's now possible to drag them all over your page since IE 5.5. I saw a very
    nice example of it, but it's was a huge page and it's difficult to
    understand what is happening in that one.
    :
    : So, anyone has the easiest example of it. (Even a frame on a white page).
    I just want to understand how that drag work.

    Just try http://www.mattkruse.com/javascript/dragiframe/ the best example
    I've seen.
    Ok, there are some examples that look like your browser window, but I do not
    think that is what it should be used for.

    Wouter
    DJ WIce, Jan 22, 2004