    Cheers
    Mark
    , Jan 14, 2006

  2. Els Guest

    wrote:

    > Is there any way to get rid of the border on an IFRAME?

    <iframe name="..." src="..." frameborder="0">[...]</iframe>

    > I have placed
    > one inside a table cell and need it to be right in the top left of the
    > cell, but it is always about 10 pixels down and to the right. I have
    > tried setting hspace and vspace to 0, but this has made no difference.

    Could be the padding on the cell or the margin on the iframe. Did you
    set both to 0?

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Jan 14, 2006

    Sorry I made a mistake - the frame is in the correct position, it is
    the objects within it that are spaced away from the inside edge of the
    frame. Can I stop this?

    Cheers
    Mark
    , Jan 14, 2006
  4. Els Guest

    wrote:

    > Sorry I made a mistake - the frame is in the correct position, it is
    > the objects within it that are spaced away from the inside edge of the
    > frame. Can I stop this?

    By setting margin and padding of the body element to 0 on the pages
    that are loaded in the iframe.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Jan 14, 2006

    Thanks Els! It was the margin sizes in the body that were causing it. I
    didn't know you could specify them there. I thought only frames and
    tables had properties for padding/margins. By adding
    marginwidth/marginheight/topmargin/leftmargin=0 I managed to get the
    content of the frame in the top left corner.

    Thanks a lot!

    Mark
    , Jan 14, 2006