IFRAME - Refresh

Conax

Hi,

It's me again asking about IFRAME.

With UncleWobby, Steven Burn and Roland Hall's help, I was able to create a
proper IFRAME section on my page.

Now I come to the next problem.

I'd like to be able to:
- manually refresh the IFRAME, and
- set a time interval to auto refresh the IFRAME

I've got <META http-equiv="REFRESH" content="10"> in the child page (src of
IFRAME) which refreshes the page in IFRAME every 10 seconds.
Is there anyway I can
- change the refresh interval value, and;
- set the page in IFRAME to auto refresh or not;

from the parent page but without submitting a form from the parent page (to
avoid refreshing the parent page)?

Sample codes were and are much appreciated.

Thanks again, you're wonderful people.

Regards
Conax