IIS/ASP.NET - Missing Something

SQL

Hi. I have developed a web form. In the IDE, I can see all my controls (ie
textboxes, buttons, etc), however, when I run it (via F5) the page loads,
but I don't see a thing that relates to ASP.NET (my textboxes, combos,
buttons) are not there!

The page builds without any errors.

Is there something that I need to do on the IIS side in order for it to run
ASP.NET apps?

Thanks

Guest

I don't mean to make you sound silly or anything, but in addition to ensuring the server controls have a RUNAT="Server" attribute, also ensure the visible property of the textboxes, buttons, etc is set to true (visible="True")

HTH

SQL

Actually, the problem was that I installed IIS after I installed vs.net.
And then I had to run through a number of steps to get IIS to support
asp.net.

Thank god for google.