Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:50:25 GMT

ETag: "0e62468badc31:a65"

HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:50:39 GMT

HTTP/1.1 302 Found

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:50:39 GMT

Location: /TMCockpit/UVMLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fTMCockpit%2fUVMBasic.aspx

Cache-Control: private

<h2>Object moved to <a
href='/TMCockpit/UVMLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fTMCockpit%2fUVMBasic.aspx'>here<
/a>.</h2>

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:50:39 GMT

Request</h1></body></html>

Ralph Soons

I forgot to mention one thing:

disabling the option HTTP keep-alives in IIS solves the problem, but in my
opinion this isn't a sollution, just a workaround.