    Web renders version 2 controls perfectly, but when I press F12 all I get are
    empty div tags.

    Is it anything to do with proxies and firewalls (?)

    Ian Hills, Apr 7, 2007

  2. Ian Hills

    Scott M. Guest

    What version(s) of ASP.NET have you installed into IIS?

    You can re-install ASP.NET into IIS by running:

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis -i

    But since each version of the framework will be listed in different version
    folders, run the one in the folder for the version that is not working.

    Scott M., Apr 7, 2007