IIS, Windows2003, SSL

Alex

I have been experiencing a strange situation recently with my web application and web server. All of my code works fine in my dev environment and in production. Last week (Wednesday), my boss installed SSL on IIS 6 on Win2003 Server. We have begun noticing odd behavior in my code's functionality.

I have a navigation control which builds asp buttons in a repeater. The buttons are used to navigate the site, so if I were to click on the "User Info" navigation button, in my code I use "Redirect("main.aspx&mod=uinfo")"; Don't worry about the symantics of that, I am using redirects. I do not see anything wrong with this logic. What we have noticed is that inconsistantly the Redirects are not firing when a navigation button is clicked. The URL never changes, and the page just turns blank. It is almost as if there is no postback, just a blank page. We then ported the exact same project over to a different server and the code works fine.

Can anyone offer any ideas as to what could be causing my erroneous no post-back behavior? We turned SSL off, and still nothing. I am not thinking it is my code because this works on several boxes. I am thinking my boss messed something up on the server, but I need to tell him politely.

Thanks for the help,