iis5recycle.exe appears to cause a problem

Hello,

we have a website that uses ASP.net which connects to Oracle. the database
string is store in the web.config file. it would appear everytime the
iis5recycle.exe programs runs ; our code completely stops and every page
that connects to Oracle errors with :
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" . before this
iis5recycle runs everything is fine and the code has been working. what do
people think could cause this problem.
we have tried replicating this error on our development server and have been
unable to get it to error.

Please help! we are starting to lose face with the client

Cheers

just to follow up, once the server is re-started everything is fine again.
please can someone help!!!!

Joaquin Corchero

Just to check,

Are you sure the databases are exactly the same? and do you have the correct
connection string for your live server?

Joaquin