im facing problem with fread()??

Suman

Keith said:
Suman said:
Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
[snip]
2) The eminent Mr. Plauger stated elsethread that a conforming
implementation closes all open files when the program ends.

It does so indeed. However, I don't consider it a good practice to
leave things to the system when you ought to[1] do it yourself.

[snip more rants!]
Sure, you should always fclose() any file that you fopen() -- not
because you can't count on the implementation to do it for you, but
because it's good style.
Ok.

Any implementation that doesn't properly
close all open files when the program terminates is broken, but if I
write my own code properly I'll never notice.

Pardon me, but are you being vaguely reproving (of my views)?

Keith Thompson

Suman said:
Keith Thompson wrote: [...]
Any implementation that doesn't properly
close all open files when the program terminates is broken, but if I
write my own code properly I'll never notice.

Pardon me, but are you being vaguely reproving (of my views)?

No, actually I was agreeing with you.

Suman

Keith said:
Suman said:
Keith Thompson wrote: [...]
Any implementation that doesn't properly
close all open files when the program terminates is broken, but if I
write my own code properly I'll never notice.

Pardon me, but are you being vaguely reproving (of my views)?

No, actually I was agreeing with you.

Thank you. An error of judgement on my part.