I'm searching for a python/pygame project to collaborate

Discussion in 'Python' started by alcueca@inf.upv.es, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi, I've been programming with python and pygame for a year now, I
    started a RPG game, did some small toy apps (like exploring mandelbrot
    set) and an entire End-of-Career project about Evolutionary Computing
    and Natural Algorithms (5000 lines more or less) with this language.

    I'd like to use this knowledge in some funny way, I'd like to code a
    good game, maybe some RPG or platform-type, but I don't want to do it
    alone, neither to start it from scratch. I want to join some group that
    is currently working on a game, so I can learn from more experienced
    coders and, at the same time, do something that I can see someday used
    by others. I don't want fame and glory, but to have a good time doing
    what I know how to do.
    My main interests and knowledge are on algorithms and artificial
    intelligence.

    If anyone is part of a project that needs good amateur coders, I'd like
    to know, thanks.

    DrPollo

    , Mar 11, 2005

  2. Terry Reedy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I'd like to use this knowledge in some funny way, I'd like to code a
    > good game, maybe some RPG or platform-type, but I don't want to do it
    > alone, neither to start it from scratch. [etc]

    You might also ask this on the pygame list, which is accessible as a
    newsgroup from news.gmane.org.

    TJR

    Terry Reedy, Mar 12, 2005