Image base

Kevin

Hi there,

I was reading the W3C HTML 4.01 specs, trying to find if there was a sort of
<base href=""> for images.

Unfortunately I couldn't find it. The specs aren't that easily readable.
They truly are specs. :)

Does anyone have an idea if that really exists or if there is a way to
simulate a <base href=""> for images.

Thanks a lot!

Kevin

David Dorward

Kevin said:
I was reading the W3C HTML 4.01 specs, trying to find if there was a sort
of <base href=""> for images.

<base href="...">

Or did you mean *just* for images? If so, then no, there isn't.