  1. I want to display an image....smaller than its original size, but
    maintaining the original proportions. Is this possible?

    Thanks in advance.

    William Ortenberg, Jul 21, 2004

  2. On 7/20/2004 11:34 PM, William Ortenberg wrote:

    > I want to display an image....smaller than its original size, but
    > maintaining the original proportions. Is this possible?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    like this?

    http://www.realworldasp.net/article.asp?article=157

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Depending on how small you want it to be, it might be as simple as setting
    either the height or width attribute of an image tag.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jul 21, 2004
  4. On 7/21/2004 12:18 AM, Craig Deelsnyder wrote:
    > On 7/20/2004 11:34 PM, William Ortenberg wrote:
    >
    >> I want to display an image....smaller than its original size, but
    >> maintaining the original proportions. Is this possible?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >>

    > like this?
    >
    > http://www.realworldasp.net/article.asp?article=157

    dang newsreader...and this

    you mentioned compression, that's the first link, this one is for
    scaling in size
    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

    Craig Deelsnyder, Jul 21, 2004
  5. William Ortenberg

    Viktor Popov Guest

    And how to save the image file on the server?

    ---

    Viktor Popov, Jul 21, 2004