    behind the same ISA Server.

    Any advice is appreciated.

    Jeff
    Jeff Sanders, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Jeff Sanders

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTYW5kZXJz?= wrote on 15 mrt 2005 in

    > I am running an ASP file that returns image buttons back to the
    > client. The download on the client side is slow (about 19 small
    > images on the page). I am running on Windows XP SP1 behind ISA
    > server, and the request is coming from an outside IP.
    >
    > The same application on an NT 4.0 Server works fine. The download
    > time is maybe 3 seconds, versus about 20 seconds for the same exact
    > images. It is behind the same ISA Server.
    >
    > Any advice is appreciated.

    Your problem has no connection with ASP, so
    perhaps you should ask in a more apropriate NG.

    If you think otherwise, please show your ASP-code.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Mar 15, 2005

  3. Jeff Sanders

    Jeff Sanders Guest

    Hi Evertjan,

    I also posted on the IIS public site. When I first posted, I wasn't sure if
    there was anything I could do in ASP such as setting the
    Response.CacheControl or other similar settings.

    Jeff

    Jeff Sanders, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Jeff Sanders

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTYW5kZXJz?= wrote on 15 mrt 2005 in

    > "Evertjan." wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBTYW5kZXJz?= wrote on 15 mrt 2005 in
    >>
    >> > I am running an ASP file that returns image buttons back to the
    >> > client. The download on the client side is slow (about 19 small
    >> > images on the page). I am running on Windows XP SP1 behind ISA
    >> > server, and the request is coming from an outside IP.
    >> >
    >> > The same application on an NT 4.0 Server works fine. The download
    >> > time is maybe 3 seconds, versus about 20 seconds for the same exact
    >> > images. It is behind the same ISA Server.
    >> >
    >> > Any advice is appreciated.
    >> >

    >> Your problem has no connection with ASP, so
    >> perhaps you should ask in a more apropriate NG.
    >>
    >> If you think otherwise, please show your ASP-code.

    > I also posted on the IIS public site. When I first posted, I wasn't
    > sure if there was anything I could do in ASP such as setting the
    > Response.CacheControl or other similar settings.

    [topposting corrected]

    "the IIS public site" do you mean usenet?

    good luck.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.