Image from database tio memory stream

csgraham74

Hi folks,

im currently working on a solution that involves reading images from a
sql database and writing to my server. i am using the filestream method
and vb.net to achieve my results.

i now wish to read from a sql database and to store the file in memory
so that i can then use the image for a further process. this process
involves using the image stream as the source for populating a field on
a pdf document. i want to try and apply my image so that it will put
the image in an image field on my pdf.

i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this issue.

any help appreciated.