Image from WebService

Nicolas

Hello!

I have a question: I have a database in MySql that has two fields (code and
image). Now, I want to create a WebService that takes the image of the most
current row (the code is the date in which the image took). And then, create
a page in ASP.NET that calls this WebService, show the image and repeat this
behavior every 5 seconds (it is the time that is take a new image be
creating in the base of information). Can someone help or at least orientate
me in this?

Thank you very much and sorry about my poor english :)

Vijay Pandey

why do you want to use web service for this purpose. You can do this by
simply using web from and ado.net.

Even if you want to use web service

1. write a webservice that will return you the image to be displayed, which
will be binary data.

2. call this service in your aspx page
3. Now you have to write logic to call webservice method every 5 secs. You
can use a javascript timer and ajax for better display.