Image manipulation on client side

Jason

Hi,
I have an asp.net application that lets users upload images and then
resizes them and compresses them. My question is, is there a way to do this
on the client side so that the upload doesn't take as long? I am fairly new
to asp.net and this is something that has been stumping me for some time.
Thanks!

Kevin Spencer

Hi Jason,

Chances are, you don't want to go there. To do image processing on the
client would require an ActiveX control, Java applet, or similar, to be
loaded into the browser.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer