Image scroll code

Nick

I'm looking for some html code can you please help.

I have 8 images, I want to put an image in the centre of the page and then I
want them to scroll through them one after another say very 2 or 3 second's,
continually non stop.

Thanks

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Nick quothed
I'm looking for some html code can you please help.

I have 8 images, I want to put an image in the centre of the page and then I
want them to scroll through them one after another say very 2 or 3 second's,
continually non stop.

You need javascript for that.

Robert Frost-Bridges

Nick said:
I'm looking for some html code can you please help.

I have 8 images, I want to put an image in the centre of the page and then
I want them to scroll through them one after another say very 2 or 3
second's, continually non stop.

There is brucies flowers thingy:
http://usenetshit.info/

which might be of use.