image spilling over page divider -- solutions?

JakeDutch

I'm using a CSS template on Blogspot. It divides the page into a left and
right section.

In the left section, there is by default a text title. I replaced that with
a logo image. I also placed an image at the top of the right section.

The problem is, I sized both images for a 1024x768 resolution.

I thought it looked good that way, but then I checked it on 800x600 and the
images don't resize with the page divisions. (The left and right sections
are set to a certain percentage of the page size.) The two images overlap,
and the text on the right section also overlaps the logo image.

Is there a simple way I can set the images to resize with different
resolutions, or a better template for what I'm trying to do?

Thanks.

--

«·´ ·.(*·.¸( ·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´ ·»
«·´¨*·.¸* ROTC JEEP *.¸¸.·*¨ ·»

http://rotcjeeplist.blogspot.com

brucie

I'm using a CSS template on Blogspot. It divides the page into a left and
right section.

In the left section, there is by default a text title. I replaced that with
a logo image. I also placed an image at the top of the right section.

The problem is, I sized both images for a 1024x768 resolution.

just because a monitor uses 1024x768 does not in any way mean the
available canvas area is anywhere near that size.
I thought it looked good that way, but then I checked it on 800x600 and the
images don't resize with the page divisions. (The left and right sections
are set to a certain percentage of the page size.) The two images overlap,
and the text on the right section also overlaps the logo image.

add min-width:xxx to the body (not supported by IE) or use
width="100%" on the images (not recommended) or redo the image to fit
for small window sizes or rewrite the css.