image upload/download mysql (jsp/servlet)

KevinRobinson

Hi,

Can anyone please supply me with a coding solution to uploading /
downloading images to a mysql database.Or can anyone recommend

a book containing a solution for this problem.

I realise that images can be stored as blobs and also realise that the path
to the image if stored on the server can also be stored in the DB.

Not sure which is the best solution for this.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin