    really appreciate it

    TIA
    Steve
    Steve Peterson, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Here's a couple good tutorials on the subject for you:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/features/2003/07/asp200307so_f/asp200307so_f.asp
    http://aspalliance.com/das/tutorial/fileupload.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Steve Peterson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of some articles
    > on how to get images into a SQL Server database. I have an ASP.NET app

    where
    > I need to let the users upload images to the server (that's no problem),

    but

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 13, 2004

  3. Thank you Steve for taking the time to reply.

    However, the article you recommended:

    http://www.aspnetpro.com/features/2003/07/asp200307so_f/asp200307so_f.asp

    requires a a log in ID at $39.95 for a subscription, which I'm not going to
    fork over just to read one article (nice salesmanship try!)

    the other:

    http://aspalliance.com/das/tutorial/fileupload.aspx

    is about how to upload files from the client to server, something I already
    know how to do. What I need is know is how to get an image into SQL Server,
    & how to get it back out...

    Steve

    Steve Peterson, Apr 13, 2004