Img rotation script question

Kevin

Voila, it worked:) Thanks Randy.
I got a bit further but wondered if you could assist me a bit further. As
you can see on that page I got the pics to show up. I am having trouble
getting the pics to show up the way I want though. In the first table I have
place the code; ShowImg(0,1) and in the second table; ShowImg(1,2,). However
each table is showing 0,1,and 2. What I would like is for each table to have
different pics rotating.
My third table is where I have tried to get the pics to rotate every 5
seconds. I have tried many combinations but can't get that to work. Can you
look at that snippet and see where I have erred?
Ultimately what I would like is for each table to have Different pics to
rotate every 5 seconds or so - not on page reload.
I appreciate very much your help thus far.
Thanks
Kevin

--
Kevin Sirface