Immediately Available SAP SD and SAP CRM Consultant with us

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mandarkraftware@gmail.com, May 3, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Contact : Mandar
    Direct : 402 408 6601/402 408 3687
    Email :

    Hi,

    We have the following SAP SD and SAP CRM consultant available
    immediately.

    Consultant Name: K P

    · Certified SAP CRM consultant.
    · Trainings attended: SAP SD (sales and distribution), SAP CRM, SAP BW
    and ABAP/4.
    · About 5 years and 7 months of total experience.
    · About 4 Years and 2 months of experience in SAP Implementation and
    Application support.
    · Worked on end-to-end implementation, integrations development, and
    application support.
    · Design and customization of the SD module and its functionality.
    · Design and customization of the SAP CRM and its functionality.
    · Experience in customizing SAP R/3 sales, delivery and billing
    processes.
    · Experience in customizing IC Winclient and Marketing
    functionalities.

    Please feel free to contact us for additional information.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Mandar
    Kraftware Inc,
    Direct- 402 408 6601/402 408 3687