Impersonate another User within an Intranet Portal

Chrysa

Hello everyone:
Recently, our company tested a dashboard program called 'Merced'. In it's
infinite wisdom, the company decided that my team could do the same thing
only better. We will be using the entire suite of Microsoft product and we
do so happily.

One of the items that the company would like to see incorporated is the
ability to assume another's identity; example: a manager can assume his/her
agent's identity to see what (on the agent's dashboard) that agent is
complaining about. Another example is one manager takes another's team for a
week and needs to see the results.

Can this be done? How/Where do I start to learn it... I have read and
looked through many sites, blogs, and tutorials but either I'm truly missing
the boat or I'm not looking in the right place. Any help or pointers in the
right direction will be hugely appreciated!