    application. Any help regarding the issue is appreciated.

    Thank You
    Fiaz
    msnews.microsoft.com, Aug 28, 2008

  2. On Aug 28, 2:46 pm, "msnews.microsoft.com" <>
    wrote:

    > I want both anonymous user and impersonation to work at the same time
    > on same web application.

    Don't you think it is absurd? It's clear why you need an
    impersonation, it's not clear why you need both. Maybe you can disable
    impersonation by default and impersonate a user programmatically.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=programmatically impersonate asp.net
    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 31, 2008