Impersonation

Guest

Hi there,

I have a problem regarding impersonation. I have developed an application
that should access remote file server. That is, the domain of web server that
running asp.net differs from domain of file server. My application uses form
authentication and IIS accepts anonymous users. Is it possible to browse file
and save the UNC path of files that resides file server through my
application, but not been read by users through windows explorer? Any
examples on internet?
Thanks a lot.