    Now, my question is, if I have this code, what do I do with it. Where do
    I put it, and how do I specify in code that it should be called ?

    Hope the question makes sense.

    Ian Semmel, Sep 25, 2007

  2. Ian Semmel

    bruce barker Guest

    following the docs, you include your code with web project, and reconfig
    asp.net to call it from the web.config.

    if your code is a seperate project, include the project as reference,
    else just put the provider code the the app_code directory.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Ian Semmel

    Ian Semmel Guest

    Thanks. I think I am getting the hang of it, but there is a bit of a
    learning cliff, I reckon.

    Ian Semmel, Sep 26, 2007