    Where should I put the above code ?
    Need sample code, please for ASP pages, and for ASP .net pages (aspx).

    Thanks :)

    Eitan, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Eitan wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How can I import a generic unit (such as system, system.data,
    > system.data.oledb) in an asp page ?

    These objects don't exist in classic asp. They are provided by the .Net
    framework, which is not accessible to classic asp. You need to be more
    specific about what you want. Much of the data contained in these objects is
    not available in classic asp.

    > Where should I put the above code ?
    > Need sample code, please for ASP pages, and for ASP .net pages (aspx).

    For .Net code, you need to ask a "dotnet" newsgroup. I suggest

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"