in C Primer Plus

å´å¹³

Ben Bacarisse

Your style of posting is going to reduce the number of replies you get.
People who don't want to follow your links won't answer and they
won't know it my answers are any good or not.
First:

![enter image description here][1]

in gcc 4.6.2/ubuntu 12.10,it says asin doesn't declare

You need to add -lm to the gcc command to link with the maths library.
//

Second

![enter image description here][2]

why two input but just one output?

I don't understand the question, bit the program has a number of
problems. Cut-and-paste it into a post and you'll get lots of comments,
but include (a) what is provided as input, (b) the output you get, and
(c) the output you expected.
//

third

![enter image description here][3]

why I input 3 but the output is 95000000000000005385486336.000000?

Floating point numbers has limited precision. After that number of
significant digits, any more that get printed are meaningless.