    Any suggestion would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Ali

    mac, May 12, 2009

  2. mac

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 12 May 2009, mac <> wrote:

    > Hi there,
    > Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
    > page inside my main html page.
    > I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
    > using prototype validation.
    > Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    Depends on what you mean. Server-side includes would normally be used to
    do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
    trying to do.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, May 12, 2009

  3. mac

    mac Guest

    On May 12, 1:04 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > On 12 May 2009, mac <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi there,
    > > Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
    > > page inside my main html page.
    > > I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
    > > using prototype validation.
    > > Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    > Depends on what you mean.  Server-side includes would normally be used to
    > do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
    > trying to do.
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

    Hello,
    I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
    different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
    dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
    its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
    validation.

    -Ali

    mac, May 12, 2009
  4. mac wrote:
    > On May 12, 1:04 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> On 12 May 2009, mac <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi there,
    >>> Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a different
    >>> page inside my main html page.
    >>> I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting. im
    >>> using prototype validation.
    >>> Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    >> Depends on what you mean. Server-side includes would normally be used to
    >> do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're really
    >> trying to do.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

    > Hello,
    > I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
    > different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
    > dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
    > its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
    > validation.

    Hello GoogleGrouper, I bet you never thought of Googling this eh?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...html document into another&btnG=Google Search
    how to include one html document into another - Google Search

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, May 12, 2009
  5. mac

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 12 May 2009, mac <> wrote:

    > On May 12, 1:04 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> On 12 May 2009, mac <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hi there,
    >> > Need a way to include an external html file (form ) from a
    >> > different page inside my main html page.
    >> > I got the solution for this, but the validation is not supporting.
    >> > im using prototype validation.
    >> > Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    >> Depends on what you mean.  Server-side includes would normally be
    >> used

    >> do this but your post doesn't give much detail as to what you're
    >> really trying to do.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojiashttp://www.neredbojias.org/http://www.neredbojias.net/

    > Hello,
    > I have simple requirements of including one common html form in 10
    > different pages. I want something similar to include file in php or
    > dwt file in html. Im able to call the common form but the problem is
    > its not supporting the validations i have applied using prototype
    > validation.

    Well, you seem to know about php includes, etc., but how are we
    supposed to provide advice about something you generalize as "prototype
    validation" without at least some kind of example?

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/

    Neredbojias, May 13, 2009