    html file (and I dont wanna copy 'n past the code into all my files). How
    can I do this ? Been a while since I've been messing with asp so Im a bit
    rusty but wasnt there some kind of include command ? Thanks for any help :)

    bender, Sep 10, 2003

  2. > I've made a small control asp 'script' that I need to include in most of
    my
    > html file

    HTML files can't include by default. If you mean in your ASP files, then

    <!--#include file='small_control_file.asp'-->

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 10, 2003

  3. bender

    HarryD Guest

    or, if it not in the same directory:
    <!--#include virtual='/path/path/small_control_file.asp'-->

    HarryD, Sep 10, 2003