Including an ASPX within an ASPX

Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am trying to generate a CSS page based on entries in the datbase. I am using VB.NET to pull the records from the database and generate a stylesheet.

When I use this CSS page, I link it in the typical way that you would link a CSS file, but instead of linking to a .CSS I link to a .ASPX:

<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='CSS.aspx'>

Everything works ok at this point, I have my page load properly and the CSS is included and the browser appropriately styles all the elements using the CSS in the ASPX file. However, when I try to use flushes, they do not seem to work. On a page that I need to show progress on, the page acts just like it would if I did not have any flushes in it at all (it waits until everything is done before displaying everything on the page).

I removed the link to the CSS.ASPX and flushes work again (but everything is unstyled, of course).

I cannot figure out why flushes stopped working because I am including an ASPX page. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you.