Including an ASPX within an ASPX

Discussion in '.NET' started by DeathWeasel, May 23, 2007.

  1. DeathWeasel

    DeathWeasel

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Hello,

    I am trying to generate a CSS page based on entries in the datbase. I am using VB.NET to pull the records from the database and generate a stylesheet.

    When I use this CSS page, I link it in the typical way that you would link a CSS file, but instead of linking to a .CSS I link to a .ASPX:

    <link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='CSS.aspx'>

    Everything works ok at this point, I have my page load properly and the CSS is included and the browser appropriately styles all the elements using the CSS in the ASPX file. However, when I try to use flushes, they do not seem to work. On a page that I need to show progress on, the page acts just like it would if I did not have any flushes in it at all (it waits until everything is done before displaying everything on the page).

    I removed the link to the CSS.ASPX and flushes work again (but everything is unstyled, of course).

    I cannot figure out why flushes stopped working because I am including an ASPX page. Can anyone help me out?

    Thank you.

    DeathWeasel, May 23, 2007