    vish Guest

    Is there a way is asp.net that I can include another aspx
    file ?. We can do this in asp by using include statement.

    vish, Jul 16, 2003

  2. This could be something for you:

    http://www.superdotnet.com/show_article.aspx?pkID=117

    Cheers
    /Cristian

    Cristian Suazo, Jul 16, 2003

  3. The most common replacement for old fashioned include files are the new web
    user controls.
    They basically are like object oriented include files on steroids.

    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...l/vbconWebUserControlsVsCustomWebControls.asp