    making the situation more worser.

    Best Regards,
    Rakesh UV

    rakesh uv, Dec 8, 2007

  2. rakesh uv

    santosh Guest

    rakesh uv wrote:

    > Hi Moderator,
    > Is there any way to block the spam coming inside our
    > group, i am feeling that day by day, the spams are increasing and its
    > making the situation more worser.

    As someone who has been frequenting this group as well as comp.std.c for
    quite some time, I'm surprised that you still do not know that both
    these groups are unmoderated. Just ignore spam.

    If you must have moderation try <news:comp.lang.c.moderated> and enjoy
    the discussions there.

    santosh, Dec 8, 2007

  3. rakesh uv wrote:
    > Hi Moderator,
    > Is there any way to block the spam coming inside our
    > group, i am feeling that day by day, the spams are increasing and its
    > making the situation more worser.

    Comp.lang.c isn't moderated. Your best solution is to use a newsreader
    with decent spam and junk filters. I rather like Forte Agent (though I'm
    currently experimenting with Thunderbird).
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    CLC FAQ <http://c-faq.com/>

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 8, 2007
  4. rakesh uv

    Default User Guest

    rakesh uv wrote:

    > Hi Moderator,

    Does this really seem like a moderated group to you?

    > Is there any way to block the spam coming inside our
    > group, i am feeling that day by day, the spams are increasing and its
    > making the situation more worser.

    The best solution is to subscribe to a good news service and use a good
    newsreader (Google Groups is about the worst combination around). Then
    you will pick up filtering at the service level and be able to further
    filter at your level.

    Brian

    Default User, Dec 8, 2007