    James Jones Guest

    Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any messages
    for it anymore. All happened over nite.

    James Jones, Jun 21, 2006

  2. James Jones

    Mike Brind Guest

    Mike Brind, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Mike Brind wrote:
    > James Jones wrote:
    >> Whered the microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db go? i dont have any
    >> messages for it anymore. All happened over nite.

    > I generally find it here:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db?lnk=li
    > and, yes, it was still there a second ago :)
    >
    > Maybe your ISP dropped it.

    No, MS had a server go south on them. Everything seems to be back to normal
    now, though

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 21, 2006
  4. James Jones

    James Jones Guest

    o ok. thanks. lol. no way imma get messages back i take it?

    James Jones, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Just reset the newsgroup folder (right-click it and go to Properties.)

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jun 22, 2006
  6. James Jones

    James Jones Guest

    hey wht do u kno, lol thanks a lot