    I need to find some information on how a program can deal sensible
    information on users' computers in such a way that it is not directly
    accessible and/or modifiable? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

    Alexander, Sep 8, 2010

  2. Alexander <>, on 08/09/2010 05:11:55, wrote:

    > I need to find some information on how a program can deal sensible
    > information on users' computers in such a way that it is not directly
    > accessible and/or modifiable? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

    Not directly accessible and modifiable by whom, and where? You need to
    post more details about your question, and even when you'll do that,
    chances are that you'll be off topic - all of your concerns should boil
    down to encryption methods and memory protection, none of them is
    topical here. Search the web for starters.

    Francesco S. Carta, Sep 8, 2010