input string not in correct format

amitbadgi

Hi I am getting the following error while converting an asp application
to asp.net\

Compiler Error Message: BC30201: Expression expected.

Source Error:

Line 299:<li><a
href="add_individual.asp?x=<%=rs_offenderinfo.Fields.Item("STU_ID").Value%>">

Line 300: Edit Offender Information</a></li>
Line 301:<li><a
href="add_event.aspx?n=<%=server.URLEncode(((rs_offenderinfo.Fields.Item('"full_NAME"').Value)
* 145) + 23)%> &
id=<%=((rs_offenderinfo.Fields.Item("STU_ID").Value))%> &
type=<%=(rs_offenderinfo.Fields.Item("type").Value)%>">Add

Line 302: New Events </a></li>
Line 303: <% end if %>

Source File: C:\Documents and
Settings\amit\Desktop\WebSite1\main_offender_non.aspx Line: 301

Thanks in advance

Guest

step through it.. what does line 301 look like when it's rendered?
Also, are you still using RecordSets in your .Net? You may want to look at
DataSet's...
When doing an ASP to ASP.NET conversion you really will probably want to
just recreate it, and not try to do a conversion.. they are VERY different.
It's like trying to convert a Car to a Truck... sure it can be done, but the
results probably wont be very pretty unless you are an expert.