Insert comment into HTML output

RSG

Hi,

Stupid question: how do I get an XSLT stylesheet to emit a comment
into the HTML output file?

Obviously this won't work; it's interpreted as a comment in the
stylesheet:

<template ...>
<!-- My Comment -->
</template>

This doesn't either; it ends up displaying the comment when the HTML
file is viewed in a browser:

<template ...>
&lt!-- My Comment --&gt
</template>

Closer, though, in that it ends up in the HTML file, but verbatim, not
as an actual comment.

I've also tried CDATA, but that doesn't work either. This must be
possible, right? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Joris Gillis

Hi,
Stupid question: how do I get an XSLT stylesheet to emit a comment
into the HTML output file?
This must be possible, right?

Off course it is :)

use: