install questions

A Chan

Hi, All,

I'm new in Python. I just install ActivePython 2.4 on
my PC and also install SOAPpy-0.11.6.zip,
soapy-0.1.win32.exe. When I run the following script,
I got no module named SOAPpy. Am I missing any
modules? Thanks

Angela
error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py",
line 310, in RunScript
exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
File "C:\test1.py", line 1, in ?
import SOAPpy
ImportError: No module named SOAPpy

Python script:

import SOAPpy

WSDL_URI =
"http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/TemperatureService.wsdl"
service = SOAPpy.WSDL.Proxy(WSDL_URI)

# if you are behind a proxy server, you need to set
this
service.soapproxy.http_proxy = 'PROXY_HOST:pROXY_PORT'

# set config so that we dump the SOAP envelopes
# (sometimes you will be thrilled to see the SOAP
envelopes)
service.soapproxy.config.dumpSOAPOut = 1
service.soapproxy.config.dumpSOAPIn = 1

temp = service.getTemp('90210') # get temperature in
Beverly Hills
print 'The temperature in Beverly Hills is',temp,'F'
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail