    as I get forbidden errors etc...

    Thanks

    Adrian.
    Adrian Hirst, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Major in the majors. What URL you use for your Project is as important to
    the success of your Project as your choice of T-Shirt for the day.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Adrian Hirst" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I am wanting to develop on our windows server 2003 which has iis6

    installed
    > so when i create a new project i dont want it to be
    > http://localhost/NewProject I want it to be http://server/Newproject is it
    > possible to setup iis to let you create new projects on the server like

    this

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Adrian Hirst

    Phill. W Guest

    > I am wanting to develop on our windows server 2003 which has iis6
    > installed so when i create a new project i dont want it to be
    > http://localhost/NewProject I want it to be http://server/Newproject

    Why? In my (admittedly limited) experience with ASP.Net, it is far,
    /far/ easier to develop and debug stuff when working on your local
    machine (especially if you /seriously/ mess things up and have to
    restart IIS fromtime to time ;-}

    HTH,
    Phill W.
    Phill. W, Sep 23, 2004