Instiki problems

Han Holl

(If there is another platform for instiki questions, I'll be glad to use that,
but I didn't find any).

1. If I have a page that contains: < m >
and I fetch that page, I get (lots cutted):
<form id="editForm" action="../save/eindfuncties" method="post"
onSubmit="cleanAuthorName();">
<textarea name="content" style="width: 450px; height: 500px">
< m ></textarea>

This is invalid xml: The < and > in the textarea should be replaced by
entities.

2. About half the <input ... > elements in the app directory-tree are not
closed. Easy enough to fix, and apparently parsers don't care, but my app
does.

Cheers,

Han Holl

Han Holl

(If there is another platform for instiki questions, I'll be glad to use
that, but I didn't find any).

1. If I have a page that contains: < m >
and I fetch that page, I get (lots cutted):
<form id="editForm" action="../save/eindfuncties" method="post"
onSubmit="cleanAuthorName();">
<textarea name="content" style="width: 450px; height: 500px">
< m ></textarea>
I solved this, by changing edit.rhtml, line 13 to
<textarea name="content" style="width: 450px; height: 500px"> \
<![CDATA[<%= @page.content %>]]></textarea>

No longer any parsing problems.

Cheers,

Han Holl

Han Holl

I solved this, by changing edit.rhtml, line 13 to
<textarea name="content" style="width: 450px; height: 500px"> \
<![CDATA[<%= @page.content %>]]></textarea>

No longer any parsing problems.
Aaah!. No longer any parsing problems, but if I open the edit window I
see [DATA[ at the begin and ]] at the end of the textarea.

I don't see <!

Cheers,

Han Holl

Austin Ziegler

I solved this, by changing edit.rhtml, line 13 to
<textarea name="content" style="width: 450px; height: 500px"> \
<![CDATA[<%= @page.content %>]]></textarea>
No longer any parsing problems.
Aaah!. No longer any parsing problems, but if I open the edit window I
see [DATA[ at the begin and ]] at the end of the textarea.
I don't see <!

I just tested this in Ruwiki and the behaviour with <![CDATA[...]]> is
the same, at least on Mozilla. However, I don't believe that Ruwiki
exhibits the same parsing behviour that you're experiencing, because I
*think* that I do a proper entity clean in Ruwiki.

-austin