Integerating Unix pipes with Swing Utilities

Ganesh

Hi,
I wanted to add the following feature to my Mail User Agent.
Whenever a I click on a folder, the client will query the server for
messages in it. If the folder has a lot of messages the client has to
wait for a long time to get the messages. What I want is the client
should be able to get the message file name as in unix pipes and should
display in the Message table. So I have no need to wait for the entire
results to come. I don't want to use asynchronous transfer. because
even in this case, I wont get data immediately.
Could you share your views on this?

Thanks,
Ganesh

sgane2001

Thomas,
Will u Stop these diversions atleast from now.
Ganesh,
Don't be over enthusiastic, Wait untill someone reply u.

Thomas Weidenfeller

Thomas,
Will u Stop these diversions atleast from now.
Ganesh,

Wait a second. It is you who is apparently not familiar with the way
newsgroups work. You have been pointed to good reading material, and you
have been asked a few times to follow conventions. Apparently you are
not capable of doing so. But you are going to tell me what I should do
here? How laughable.

/Thomas