Integrated Security problem on XMLHTTP Request - Finaly IE Crash

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by damianarielfernandez@gmail.com, Oct 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi Group, I've a problem when I call via Ajaxs a page that is on
    Integrated Security. The result come back but if i sniff with Fiddler
    the calls to my server for my surprise have two, one came back with an
    error of authentication "You are not authorized to view this page", 401
    classic, and the other with the result of my call. The most weird case
    is that the IE after 10 request aprox, crash...memory leak, this off
    course is the real problem.

    I'm using IE 6.0 w Sp1 and the last Ho fixes, on the server I have W3K
    RC2.

    The method of call via Ajaxs is POST.

    The call code Sample:

    var xml;

    try { xml = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP.4.0")}catch(ex){}
    try { xml = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")}catch(ex){}
    try { xml = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(ex){}

    xml.open("POST", url, async);
    xml.setRequestHeader("Content-type",
    "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
    xml.setRequestHeader("Content-length", data.length);
    xml.setRequestHeader("Accept-Encoding", "gzip, deflate");

    xml.send(data);

    Help please!.

    Thanks to all,
    Damian.