Integrating a wx.App to a Panel (elegantly)

flamesrock

Perhaps one of you more experience wxPythoners can assist me.

I have two seperate programs and basically I want to integrate program
2, which inherits from wx.App to a wx.Panel on the original program.

Is there an elegant way to do this without carefully surgically
inserting wx.App 2 into wx.App 1?

(BTW wx.App 2 is this program:
http://www.simcitysphere.com/simnet/downloads/irc.py
which I adapted from