Interactive graphic call for help...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Montgomery Boo...Urns, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Hello all:

    I am designing a website where I'm trying to incorporate an interactive
    graphic for a shifter. Before I go any further, you can access what I have
    worked on so far at http://users.rcn.com/solitude439/mainframe.htm

    First off I have this particular page set up in frames. I was using Adobe
    Photoshop with ImageReady to set up the image map so that each button on the
    shifter will bring up a function in the 2nd frame. Now, the secret to this
    is that some of the keys in the keypad require that I hit a second key
    (referring to web page from above, the bottom button on the shifter) in
    order for that function to work. Example: In order for the R (reverse)
    function to work, the R button followed by the bottom (Shobers) button needs
    to be pressed as well. Once I have it set up to where each function works,
    in the 2nd frame I will have an animation showing either the vehicle (or
    transmission) doing each referenced function.

    Will this require knowledge of coding or scripting? If so, what commands
    can I use and is this possible to work out this sort of scripting in
    Photoshop or ImageReady? If not, how can I set something like this up with
    Flash or Dreamweaver?

    Once again, if you can help and you need reference to what I'm working on,
    please access http://users.rcn.com/solitude439/mainframe.htm

    Thanks to all in advance for any and all help.

    D.C.
    Montgomery Boo...Urns, Apr 8, 2005