Internal connection fatal error and other random db connection err

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=, Jun 14, 2007.

  1. Hi guys!

    My newly built website has just recently went online,

    but sometimes I face errors (randomly) like these:

    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0.
    System.InvalidOperationException: There is already an open DataReader
    associated with this Command which must be closed first.
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Cannot find table 0

    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an
    object.

    System.InvalidOperationException: ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and
    available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.

    System.InvalidOperationException: Internal connection fatal error.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ExecuteReader

    I use a dbmanager class as a wrapper for db ,

    which I uploadere here:

    http://mihd.net/9k47re

    The strange thing is that both iis and the database lie on the same machine,

    but I use tcp/ip for incoming connections,

    so,

    could anyone help me get rid of these errors somehow?

    thanks in advance!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=, Jun 14, 2007