Interpretation of UnhandledException.rpt

Gregor Horvath

Hi,

in a windows server python application I receive once a week suddenly
and not reproducible the following error. UnhandledException.rpt file:

<file>
//===========================================================================================================
Exception code: C0000090 FLT_INVALID_OPERATION
Program: C:\Python24\python.exe Date: 6/ 6/2006 14:36:13 (MM/DD/YYYY
HH:MM:SS)
Fault address: 00E9ADF0 01:00019DF0
C:\in4\inforCOM\Prod\InforDbCOM_Server.dll

Registers:
EAX:012BDAA0
EBX:012ADF50
ECX:0000B0D6
EDX:012BDAA0
ESI:012ADF50
EDI:0096A8C0
CS:EIP:001B:00DC4DC7
SS:ESP:0023:0021EF4C EBP:02E91EF0
DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000
Flags:00010212

Call stack:
Address Frame
00DC4DC7 02E91EF0 0001:00003DC7 C:\Python24\DLLs\psycopg.pyd
2D36302D 36303032

*** Exception while writing report! ***
</file>

Do I read this correct, that the problem is in the InforDbCOM_Server.dll?
The call stack mentions the psycopg.pyd, can it be related to this problem?

How can I track down this problem?